Graphic Designer/Ad Coordinator – Temporary
Position is May 1, 2019 to July 3, 2019
- Initiate work orders/job jackets into production for print and digital ads
- Collect artwork from clients and coordinate photography for ads when necessary
- Design and proof all ads, utilizing editorial staff when necessary
- Work with clients to get final ad approval; this might include following up with clients multiple times
- PDF, upload, and approve ad pages on InSite (online proofing) each month
- Organize and digitally archive approved ads by issue
- Maintain a spreadsheet of monthly production fees to send to office manager for billing
- Curate and post sponsored content on client social media platforms
- Must have experience with InDesign and Photoshop
- Graphic design experience includes print ads
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple ongoing projects
- Great communication skills, especially in communicating verbally and via email with clients
Compensation: This is a contract position for about 20 hours per week. Hourly pay is commensurate with experience.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to publisher Kelly Fraiser at email@example.com.
Are you interested in getting hands-on experience at one of the state’s most established magazines? We’re looking for college students who want a behind-the-scenes look at the production of a monthly publication. Interns will have the opportunity to write, assist on photo shoots, contribute to editorial discussions, and manage digital platforms. Must be currently enrolled in school or be able to receive class credit for hours. Timeline is flexible.
To discuss openings, email editor Stephanie Newton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume.