Table Toppers: Items often look best displayed in odd numbers, especially in groups of three. This is referred to as the “rule of three,” and it’s a helpful guideline when styling a chic and simple coffee table.
Outdoor Style:Blend bold patterns and earthy textures for a bohemian-inspired al fresco experience.
“Paloma” tasseled sun hat. Haus Werk, Little Rock, shophauswerk.com
Acrylic cups and Fouta Towel in French Blue. The Full Moon, Little Rock, thefullmoonlittlerock.com
Surya “Istanbul” outdoor rug. Ken Rash’s Arkansas, kenrashsoutdoorfurniture.com
TREAT YO’SELF: Ready to turn your master bath into a spa-inspired sanctuary?
JET-SETTER STYLE: Get out of town in style with these picks for your next adventure.
Your entryway or mud room doesn’t have to be an afterthought. Organize your mail and necessities in baskets, small dishes, and easy-to-reach cubby holes; a pet bed tucked out of the way makes the perfect spot for your pooch.
Turn on your favorite Christmas movie and grab a treat (or two), it’s time to create pretty packages to place under the tree. Here are our top picks for your holiday wrapping station.
Flax yarn with spool and pom pom mini storage bin. WITH Home Supply, Fayetteville, (479) 304-8446, withhomesupply.com
Nest Fragrances “Holiday” scented candle. Bella Boutique, Little Rock, (501) 603-5373
Rifle Paper Co. and Paper Source printed wrapping paper. The Social Type, Little Rock, (501) 661-9929
Grand tailoring shears. Box Turtle, Little Rock, (501) 661-1167, shopboxturtle.com
Tony’s Chocolonely dark chocolate bar. Sweet Candy & Gifts, Little Rock, (501) 747-1940, sweetcandyar.com…
Ready to snuggle up by the fire? These are a few of our favorite things for savoring the season
Velvet and tweed pillows. fresh i.d., Little Rock, (501) 478-6006
Cotton throw with pompom tassels. Freckled Hen Farmhouse, Fayetteville, (501) 777-8344, freckledhenfarmhouse.com
Coffee mug. The Full Moon, Little Rock, (501) 663-4367, thefullmoonlittlerock.com
LAFCO Pumpkin Pomander candle. Haus Werk, Little Rock, (501) 663-5251, shophauswerk.com
Walden and Call of the Wild books. Domestic Domestic, Little Rock, (501) 661-1776, domesticdomestic.com
Silver-leafed square tray and shiver-glazed side table. Cobblestone & Vine, Little Rock, (501) 664-4249, West Little Rock, (501) 219-3676, cobblestoneandvine.com…
Inspired by nature, these down-to-earth finds are sure to add character to your environment
Above: Crystal stone set atop an acrylic base. Debi Davis Interior Design, Little Rock, (501) 221-2032
1. Bronze bull skull. Howse, Bentonville, (479) 657-6211, Little Rock, (501) 725-4719, thehowse.com
2. “Terry” teak bowl. Paul Michael Company, Lake Village, (870) 265-3872, paulmichaelcompany.com
3. Hide-style rug. Urban Pad, Little Rock, (501) 664-4202, urbanpad.net
4. Gold tortoise shell on stand. Providence Design, Little Rock, (501) 372-1886, providenceltddesign.com
5. Agate cocktail table. Art of Design, Little Rock, (501) 425-3776, shadavari.com
6. “Venus” lamp. Ransom Interiors, Little Rock, (501) 838-7267, ransominteriors.com
7. “Southern Spinner” lazy Susan handcrafted from native Red Gum wood by Jeremy Newton. Custom versions available. Art on the Green, Conway, (501) 205-1922, artonthegreen.net
Flora-inspired selections can make the garden’s peak season last year-round indoors
Shown above is Thibaut’s “West Palm” wallcovering in Emerald Green. Available to the trade through your designer of choice. Take a look at the flowery finds we’ve rounded up for you below.
- Paddywax Verbena Lemongrass candle. The Good Earth, Little Rock, (501) 868-4666, thegoodearthgarden.com
- Schumacher “Hothouse Flowers” fabric in Verdance. Designer Effects, Little Rock, (501) 661-4070, designereffects.net
- Signed and numbered botanical print. Debi Davis Interiors, Little Rock, (501) 221-2032
- At Home in the Garden by Carolyne Roehm. Providence Design, Little Rock, (501) 372-1886, providenceltddesign.com
- Cyan “Ophelia” container. Christopher Allen Decor, Fayetteville, (479) 301-2055, christopherallendecor.net
Celebrate your furry family members with these pet-tastic finds
Soaking up the last “dog days” of summer? We’ve rounded up a few of the hottest new finds for your furry friends. Fabric available from Cynthia East Fabrics, Little Rock, (501) 490-9330, cynthiaeastfabrics.com; dog bed available at Fresh I.D., Little Rock, (501) 478-6006.
Special thanks to Ludacris (who belongs to Account Executive Megan Beard) for appearing in this shoot.
1/ “Bigface Boston” and “Pug On” bags. Catering to You, Little Rock, (501) 614-9030, cateringtoyouinlittlerock.com
2/ Jackson Galaxy “Natural Playtime” cat toys and Katt3 felted ball garland. Hollywood Feed, Little Rock, (501) 221-9873, North Little Rock, (501) 771-0182, West Little Rock, (501) 891-6980, hollywoodfeed.com
3/ Petstages “Dogwood” faux wood stick and Krinkle Pants dog toy. Doggy Daddy, Little Rock, (501) 664-3649
4/ Hand-painted dog bowl. Bamboo, Little Rock, (501) 228-0063, icmbamboo.com
5/ All-natural homemade dog treats made by chefs with special needs. Biscuits, Little Rock, (501) 228-0063, icmbiscuits.com