We’re hoping many of you had the chance to spend Memorial Day relaxing by the water. And even if you didn’t, we hope you had the chance to daydream about it while reading our current issue, featuring two gorgeous waterfront homes and plenty of summer style ideas. This one is on Greers Ferry Lake. How about those tranquil views? Get the full story here: www.athomearkansas.com
It features a screened porch and an adjacent terrace, both prime locations for summer entertaining. (See more here.)
Above, homeowners Jeff and Melanie Fox’s son, Davis, hangs out with his friends…
…while Melanie and daughter, Madison, prepare dinner in the fully equipped outdoor kitchen.
Tell us, where did you spend YOUR Memorial Day? Any place special?
In Case You Missed It:
Also, A Few Favorite Links:
Memorial Day Weekend is almost here! How do you plan to spend this favorite holiday? We’ve got seven tips for making the most of this long weekend. Just remember to have fun and be safe!
1. Make use of that outdoor kitchen while the kids play in the pool. Click here for many more pool and patio inspiration images.
2. Find the perfect wine! Click here for summer wine recommendations from Clark Trim of Colonial Wine & Spirits.
3. Enjoy the outdoors from a serene patio – don’t forget the smores!
4. Spend a day at the lake. Get the info on these products by clicking here.
5. Set the table in summer style with a red, white and blue tabletop. Click here for tips on getting the look.
6. Whether you’re on the lake or grilling out back, click here for summer wardrobe inspiration.
7. Use the long weekend to freshen up your home with these quick updates.
8. Or simply hit the road.