The snow just keeps pounding us this winter, rendering us indoors (and without Starbucks) for what feels like ages. But we’ve decided to look on the bright side and list all the things we love about snow days. As it turns out, there’s lots to love indeed! What’s your favorite thing about snow days?
1. Sleeping in. Because getting out of bed on a frosty morning is so hard to do.
2. Breakfast in bed. Because you can!
3. A quiet, cozy corner for reading and staring out the window at snowflakes.
4. Our pajamas, laptop and a tall stack of our favorite home design books and magazines (including At Home in Arkansas, of course!)
5. The sound of a crackling fireplace.
6. Playing in the snow.
7. Paula Deen’s snow ice cream (recipe here)
8. Dinner by candlelight.
9. If we can’t have Starbucks, we’ll settle for our own endless cup of coffee.
10. Staying at home with our pets.
Come on, it’s your turn! What will you be doing this snow day? Reading, catching up on your fave tv shows, sledding? We want to hear what you love most about Ol’ Man Winter!