1. Editor in chief Diane Carroll reads Little Rock resident Jerusalem Greer’s blog because “she has a real-life perspective. It’s not about perfection, it’s about enjoying the small moments.” Diane’s pick of the week is a lovely example of that.
2. Art director Mandy Keener always has some sort of project going, so it’s no surprise she is an avid reader of Design Sponge, where these DIY printed burlap chairs caught Mandy’s eye. She says, “Iâm a sucker for anything with typeâ¦and I have the perfect chair waiting at home.”
3. Paulette Pearson, associate editor, loves the food blog Cannelle et Vanille and will be picking up the ingredients for these Sweet Potato, Yogurt and Hazelnut Cakes this afternoon. “Cannelle et Vanille is pure eye candy, with unique recipes and beautiful photos to match.”
5. Lauren Strother, our marketing coordinator, says she will definitely be using this peppermint bark recipe from The City Sage for Christmas treats!
6. Account executive Kathy Condrey has a new baby girl, and looks for inspiration on Kelly’s Korner, a popular mom blog. Kathy says, “These handmade ornaments are really cute and would make a great gift idea.”
8. Northwest account executive Shannon McMasters kept it local to northwest Arkansas with her choice of the Riffraff blog, founded by interior designer Kirsten Blowers.