Sensational stylist Anna Chatelain of Tulip Louiseâthe brilliance behind last month’s spring cleaning closet makeoverâhas returned to bring another column of fashionable tips, this time for your waterfront travels. Kate Spade and Steve Madden are only a few of her choices for a bold look on the beach.
As of late, my days have been filled with the great task of assembling suitcases for my traveling clients. Whether you find yourself in the Bahamas, the Florida Keys or the local lake this summer, you mustn’t pass up on the opportunity to look waterfront chic. Below are my personal suggestions for withstanding the summer heat waves.
1. Swimming Fish Collar Necklace – $30. Quirky and fun!
4. Lips in Infrared – $16. For a punch of color on an otherwise bare face.
5. Kate Spade Passport Holder – $75. Never be boring, even when going through customs.
6. Steve Madden Tobago Wedge – $90. Where comfort and style collide: the wedge!
7. Lo & Sons OG Bag – $295. Give this hard-working bag a whirl. I love mine!
8. Friendship Bracelets – $25. For the kids in all of us.Yours truly-