We have some exciting news! If you recall, At Home attended the Design Bloggers Conference in February (here for images), presented by our parent company NCI’s DesignSherpa program. The sold out conference was THE event of the year for design bloggers.
And we just learned that One Kings Lane is sponsoring a Design Bloggers Scholarship Program! That means all you design bloggers out there can register to win a trip to the conference in L.A. this coming February! The scholarship will be awarded to five worthy bloggers, giving them the opportunity toÂ attend the Design Bloggers Conference to expand their knowledge and networks in the design blogosphere.
Read on for details!
- Design Bloggers who have been regularly posting for six months or more are eligible
- Applicants are asked to describe their blog, their financial need pertaining to the conference, and why they are deserving of sponsorship
- The scholarships will be awarded through a committee selection process based on the above mentioned focus criteria
- Winners of the scholarship will receive a free conference pass
- We will accept applications for the scholarships through November 15, 2011
- Winners will be announced on December 1, 2011
- The winners will also be invited to submit a guest blog to appear on the Design Bloggers Conference website profiling how they got started, their blog, and their aspirations
- Entries should be sent via email to email@example.com