Smooth hair while you clean it with Phyto’s Phytobrush anti-frizz shampoo. Available at Sephora in Little Rock and Rogers
|1. For brittle and damaged hair, Dr. Hauschka’s Neem Hair Oil is a wise pick. It nourishes and restores hair’s natural sheen with neem leaf and chamomile. Available at Box Turtle in Little Rock.
2. Cutler introduces its Specialist Fly-Away Control Stick. It contains tourmaline to eliminate frizz and static, and offers a wonderful scent. Available online at cutlersalon.com.
3. From Phyto, the Phytobrush Special Smoothing Shampoo and Balm are specially formulated with thermo-protective ingredients to combat the damage of blow-drying. Available at Caracalla in Little Rock.
4. Reign in rebellious hair with Kiehl’s Silk Groom Serum. With sesame seed oil and vitamin E, this product controls hair without weighing it down. Available exclusively at Bella Boutique in Little Rock.
5. Exclusively at Fringe Benefits in Little Rock, GHD’s Polishing Serum boasts thermodynamic power. After heat-styling your hair, apply this finishing serum and effectively control fly-aways and static all day.
6. Phillip B’s Drop Dead Straight is a non-greasy styling aid that affords a silky, humidity-proof finish. Available exclusively at Barbara Jean in Little Rock.
7. Weather or Not by Blow is a climate-neutralizing serum that locks out humidity with a weightless finish. Available online at blowstylingsalon.com.
8. Kusco-Murphy offers Lavender Hair Crème to add definition and eliminate frizz in one step. It works especially well on curly hair. Available at B. Barnett in Little Rock.
9. Tame fly-aways with a deep conditioner from Burt’s Bees. This two-minute treatment heals dry hair with shea butter, coconut oil and grapefruit extract. Available at retailers statewide.
10. Giovanni Organic Hair Care offers a blend of oils harvested from renewable plants in their Frizz Be Gone serum. Use on wet or dry hair for an ultra smooth style. Available at Cooks Natural Market in Rogers and Good Earth Natural Foods in Hot Springs.