1. From Tulips in Little Rock, this Free People circle scarf is perfect for looping around a fun coat.
2. Handmade by the talented ladies at Little Rock’s Yarn Mart, this tweed wool beret sports a rich cranberry hue for a kick of color.
3. Also from Yarn Mart, the scalloped pattern of this rainbow scarf fades through a range of sunset colors.
4. Keep your head warm and happy with this cream-colored hat adorned with feminine pom poms from Little Rock’s Faux Pas.
5. Michael Stars’ red jersey scarf is ideal for layering, and it’s ultra comfortable. From Shop Trio in North Little Rock.
6. By Wooden Ships, this hand-knit oatmeal-colored scarf, from The Full Moon in Little Rock, is scattered with delicate crocheted blossoms.
7. Faux Pas’ matching cream pom pom scarf.
8. By Carolina Amato, the stripes on this aqua, green and brown scarf have the added fun of oversized buttons. From Faux Pas.
9. The colorful felt tree topped with leaves and a whimsical squirrel give this Wooden Ships scarf a lighthearted style. Available at The Full Moon.
11. Shot through with metallic threat, this animal-print Tolani scarf is a beautiful mixture of grays and neutrals. Find it at Accessory Gallery in Hot Springs.