1. Larson-Juhl’s Water Gilded Chateau frame blends petite ornate details with traditional style and an embossed finish. Available at frame shops statewide.
2. Available in standard and custom sizes, Roma frames are crafted in Italy, and this one offers deep moulding for multiple layers of design. Available at Cantrell Gallery in Little Rock.
3. The Showroom in Little Rock affords clients a wide variety of framing options, including this elaborate wooden frame with bronze finish.
4. From Larson-Juhl by Jonathan Adler, the Meurice bamboo frame in lime green adds a definite pop of color. Available at frame shops statewide.
5. This golden frame catches the eye with its subtle swirl relief and depth of color. Available at M2 Gallery in Little Rock.
6. Roma’s Eleganza gilded silver frame offers a cool hue with sleek sophistication. Available at Hillcrest Gallery in Little Rock.
7. From A.P.F. Munn, this moulding is hand-carved and finished with 22-karat gold leaf for pure opulence. Available at Cantrell Gallery in Little Rock.
8. For an aged look with a touch of contemporary metal design, Larson-Juhl’s Lucerne in burgandy is just the choice. Available at frame shops statewide.