Date: May 16, 2008 |
2. Marc Jacobs’ Grapefruit Splash blends grapefruit with ginger and white musk. Available at Sephora in Rogers.
3. L’Olfacive 129 by Crazylibellule and the Poppies hits high notes of orange and mandarin with base notes of amber and vanilla. Available at Bella Boutique in Little Rock.
4. Chloé Eau de Parfum is classic with its warm rose aroma, and the bottle is just as striking. Available at Dillard’s stores statewide.
5. Vera Wang’s Bouquet is a union of green botanicals and black currant leaves with a finish of lavender and white iris root. Available at Dillard’s store statewide.
6. Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel is a modern interpretation of the original with an Oriental flavor. Available at Barbara Jean in Little Rock.
7. Experience a delicate blend of wild musk and natural florals in Alabaster Eau de Parfum by Banana Republic. Available at stores statewide.
8. Tiare Eau de Parfum from Chantecaille offers a delicate gardenia scent. Available at Glo Limited in Little Rock.