Date: December 18, 2007 |
(from left to right)
- From Favorite Things in Little Rock, this black and white tray lends a sophisticated touch with its traditional motif and a twist of contemporary design, thanks to its shiny glass finish.
- Intricately etched to catch the light, each of these crystal glasses from Bear-Hill Interiors in Little Rock bears a different design.
- Make a statement at your next party with oversized wine glasses, such as this one from Murphy Long Design in El Dorado boasting a golden stem.
- This delicate filigree votive candleholder from Haus Werk in Little Rock is reminiscent of a flower bloom, and works alone or in a group.
- From Katiedid Studio and available at So Inviting in Fayetteville, these hand-painted salt and pepper mills are signed by the artist and provide form and function with a touch of whimsy.
- Top your favorite bottle of wine with this diamond-inspired crystal and metal stopper from III’s Company in Russellville, because diamonds are everyone’s best friends.
- Dauphine’s deux grandes candlesticks in black from Box Turtle in Little Rock are truly glamorous with their stately design and lacquered finished.
- Whether alone or used as a vase, the golden vessel from Haus Werk lends a punch of holiday shine.