Date: July 25, 2010 |
Andersen’s casement and double-hung windows in the Eco-Excel line of products feature an energy performance package. Caldwell Lumber, Wynne; C.J. Horner and Company, Hot Springs; Davis Cash Lumber, Clinton; El Dorado Glass and Mirror, El Dorado; F.L. Davis Builder’s Supply, Greers Ferry, Heber Springs; Heritage Window & Door, Russellville; J.T. White Hardware & Lumber, Jonesboro; Lumber One Home Center, Mayflower, Stuttgart; Meek’s, locations statewide; Pine Creek Lumber, Hindsville; Windows, Doors & More, Bryant
Jeld-Wen’s custom wood windows offer energy efficiency in a myriad of styles. Batesville Building Products, Batesville; Lumber One Home Center, Mayflower, Stuttgart; North Arkansas Glass, Mountain Home; Pro Millwork, Hot Springs; SCI Millwork, Harrison
Marvin’s Ultimate Push Out French Casement and Ultimate Venting Picture Window combine classic styling, unobstructed views and easy cleaning. Barton’s, locations statewide; Burton Building Products, North Little Rock; Butterfield Windows & Doors, Fayetteville; C.J. Horner and Company, Hot Springs; Ditta Door & Hardware, Jonesboro; Greenfield Millworks, North Little Rock; Harry G. Barr Co., Fort Smith, Springdale; Kaufman Lumber, Little Rock; Marchant Building Center, Mountain Home; Pine Creek Lumber, Hindsville; Ridout Lumber, locations statewide; SCI Millwork, Harrison[embed:fc:field_portfolio:2726:fc_portfolio_node_embed]
Pella’s Designer Series features decorative panels between the panes of glass that can be removed and changed to match any décor. Norandex, Fort Smith, Hot Springs; Pella Window and Door Store, Greers Ferry, North Little Rock, Springdale
Take Advantage of the Tax Credit
You can qualify for a credit of up to $1,500 on your 2010 federal tax return by following a few guidelines:
• Windows must have a U-factor and Solar Heat Gain Coefficient of .30 or lower—check with your supplier for details.
• Replacement must be for your principal residence.
• Purchase and install the windows by December 31, 2010.
• You can receive a tax credit equal to 30 percent of the cost for all windows, up to $1,500. Sales tax and installation are excluded.
• Retain your sales receipt and the window labels for tax filing purposes.
• Visit energystar.gov for full details.