|1. M. Bagwell’s Happy Together plate has eye-catching dots and a cool blue rim. Available at Rose Cottage in Conway.
2. Deep blue affords a dramatic touch to the Blue Canton collection from Mottahedeh, a reproduction of an 18th-century Chinese porcelain work. Available at Fifth Season in Little Rock.
3. The subtle swirl of Vietri’s Sorrento line is lighthearted, while the handmade quality is unmistakable. Available at Full Moon in Little Rock.
4. The amazing collection of Gien china is known all over the world, and this faience earthenware plate features the Campagne D’Italie. Available at French Quarters in Fayetteville.
5. From Herend, this charger offers an all-white center with a decorative rim of 24-karat gold and deep blue. Available at Fifth Season.
6. The Italian architecture and landscape scenes encompassed in Spode’s Blue Italian tableware will intrigue guests. Available at Copper Pig in Fayetteville.
7. Mix and match your favorite blues with salad plates from Vietri’s Sorrento line, available at Full Moon.
8. Peacocks and botanicals abound on this archetypal pattern by Biltons. Available at Interiors Galleria in Rogers.
9. All-white dinnerware never goes out of style, and Vietri’s Bianco salad plate is a great example. Available at Vintage Cargo in Eureka Springs.
10. Available at French Quarters, this Gien plate is stately and historic.
11. The Spode Blue Room Collection English Countryside Hay Barn dinner plate boasts a bucolic scene and blooming flowers. Available at Interiors Galleria.
12. This hand-painted Chinese Bouquet dinner plate by Herend is extraordinary, with uniquely scalloped edges and 24-karat gold details. Available at Fifth Season.
13. From mertindykehome in Little Rock, the Emma arm chair from Hickory Chair is a blend of Continental and English details with intricate carved motifs running along the back, arms and legs.