Date: February 13, 2014 |
This contest is now closed for submissions. And the winner of the DK Design exterior revamp is…Tricia Gentry of Little Rock! Thank you to all who entered the contest and all who shared the call for submissions. STAY TUNED to see the reveal of the makeover in our August 2014 issue!
At Home in Arkansas
CURB APPEAL MAKEOVER CONTEST
1. The Curb Appeal Makeover Contest: How to enter – Beginning February 14, 2014 at 12:01 a.m. through May 9, 2014 at 11:59 pm, you may use a single email address only once to create a submission. Winner Selection – The makeover winner will be selected by 5 representatives of a collective group of contest sponsors. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified via phone, email or postal mail, at Sponsor’s discretion, on/about May 16, 2014. Winners name will be posted online on/around May 16, 2014.
2. Entries: Limit (1) one entry per household and per email/postal address. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt.
3. Eligibility: Open to legal Arkansas homeowners ages 21 years and older, no rental properties will be considered. Winner will make house/location available during scheduled/pre-approved times between May 16, 2014 and August 1, 2014.
4. Conditions of Participation: Entrants must have a valid Arkansas ID and information to proof of home ownership. The prize is awarded “as is” and no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer’s limited warranty. No transfer or substitution of a prize permitted. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this promotion. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Public Release within 7 days following the date of first attempt notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Winner hereby further agrees that it will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of the entry to Sponsor within 7 days following the date of first attempt notification. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name an/or likeness, biographical material and/or entry (including an altered for of entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agencies, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize.
5. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims and cause of action arising out of or connected with this promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Little Rock, AR, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplies or increased. Arkansas State Law, without reference to Arkansas’ choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.
6. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Promotion is At Home in Arkansas, 2207 Cottondale Lane, Little Rock, AR. 72202