Photography: Courtesy of Vendors; Rett Peek | Producer: Norma Edwards |
Flora-inspired selections can make the garden’s peak season last year-round indoors
Shown above is Thibaut’s “West Palm” wallcovering in Emerald Green. Available to the trade through your designer of choice. Take a look at the flowery finds we’ve rounded up for you below.
- Paddywax Verbena Lemongrass candle. The Good Earth, Little Rock, (501) 868-4666, thegoodearthgarden.com
- Schumacher “Hothouse Flowers” fabric in Verdance. Designer Effects, Little Rock, (501) 661-4070, designereffects.net
- Signed and numbered botanical print. Debi Davis Interiors, Little Rock, (501) 221-2032
- At Home in the Garden by Carolyne Roehm. Providence Design, Little Rock, (501) 372-1886, providenceltddesign.com
- Cyan “Ophelia” container. Christopher Allen Decor, Fayetteville, (479) 301-2055, christopherallendecor.net